The August meeting of the Manitowoc Gun Club was held on August 3rd.
- August 7th – SCFD Lewis Shoot and Fundraiser – Registration opens @ 9am Shooting from 10am – 4pm
- Club Shoot – August 19th – shoot-offs August 26 (26th rain date)
- Steak Fry – September 10th
- ATA Marathon Shoot – September 12th
- Shoot for Vets Lewis Shoot – September 19th
Help will be appreciated at the SCFD fundraiser.
PLEASE use only trap loads on the patterning board to prevent damage. Also, when you are finished please cover the plate with the roller provided behind the board to prevent rusting. If these instructions are not adhered to the patterning board will be removed!!!!!!
Steak fry will be $15 per person. There is a signup sheet at the club.
Directors meeting to discuss viability of holding annual banquet – Wednesday, August 25th @ 6:30pm.
Gun Club Hunting: Hunting on club grounds by prior approval only. Please contact Michael Wicks at 920-682-6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application, or click the link below.
Remember you can rent the clubhouse for private parties. The cost is $100, but if you clean up the clubhouse afterwards, then $50 will be refunded. See the bar director Rod Smith to make reservations.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday, September 7th, @ 7pm at the clubhouse.