- 1 package Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes (32 Ounces)
- 8 ounces Cooked, Diced Ham
- 2 cans Condensed Cream of Potato Soup (10.75 ounces)
- 1 container Sour Cream (16 ounces)
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
In a large bowl, combine and mix the hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon into greased mini loaf pans and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Place 2-piece rack on the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack. Place miniature loaf pans on the rack. Latch lid and steam on medium low for 50-60 minutes.
Carefully remove loaf pans with tongs.
This recipe will make 6 mini loaf pans.